All training will be held in the NEOnet Lab (unless otherwise stated)
|5/30/13 – DASL/EMIS: Open Lab 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
6/11/13 – DASL/EMIS: Open Lab 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
6/27/13 – DASL/EMIS: Open Lab 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
|7/11/13 – DASL/EMIS: Open Lab 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
7/25/13 – DASL/EMIS: Open Lab 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
In the 13.4 release a new report was added called Course Fee Analysis. The Course Fee Analysis report lists the unpaid course fees for students. Users can select to display past and future unpaid course fees in addition to the course fees for the current year. The breadcrumb trail that this report can be found is Local» Report Builder » Course Fee Analysis. The security roles that this includes are: RB- Registration; RB- Counselor; RB- Principal; RB- Secretary; RB- Full Access
EMISCoordinatorsarecurrentlyintheprocessofpreparingdatafortheFY13NJunesubmissions. Weare still waiting for the release of the June Manifest to submit the end of year data to ODE. Some of the changes for FY13N include 3rd Grade Reading Guarantee, Phys Ed Performance Measures, Local Wellness Policy, Attending Building IRN - next year, GE event options and reporting scaled scores for Alternate Assessments. Theseupdateswereincludedwiththe13.5DASLrelease.
ProgressBook GradeBook Update
This is a reminder that GradeBook and ParentAccess will be unavailable as of Friday, June 28th at 3:00
PM. Should your SpS users need access to Special Services over the summer, please contact Denise Marrali at marrali[at]neonet[dot]org with their name and email address.
Attendance on elementary report cards is updated with the nightly processes the evening AFTER the report card bucket closes. If you want the most up-to-date attendance on the report cards, please do not print until thedayAFTERthereportcardbucketcloses. Ifyouhaveanyquestions,pleasecontactstudentservices.
Special Services Update
The Special Services Release 13.5 included the following changes for EMIS Reporting:
- Consent Granted removed from the Outcome ID
- IE21 Correctional Facility added to Outcome ID
- New AIEP and AIEP (age 14+) Task added. According to the Draft 2012-2013 Data Collection Form found on the ODE website, this is when to use the AIEP task:
- Changes to the LRE Least Restrictive Environment
- Changes to Required Test Type
- Changes to the OGT Ohio Graduation Test consequences
- The event date is the meeting date on the IEP Cover Page.
- The start date is decided by the IEP team,
- The end date must match that of the IEP being amended.