Did you know:
NEOnet printed 24,000 W2s and 2,200 1099s for 45 districts during this past 2020 tax season!
Changes to Google Drive:
Google has made some changes to their Google storage policy. The details can be found here:
Prior to June 1, 2021
The following items count against your storage quota
- Original quality photos and videos backed up to Google Photos
- Gmail messages and attachments, including your Spam and Trash folders
- Most files in Google Drive, including PDFs, images, and videos
If you go over your storage quota
- You can no longer upload new files or images to Google Drive
- You can't back up Original quality photos and videos to Google Photos
- Your ability to send and receive email in Gmail may be impacted
- You can still sign into and access your Google Account
After June 1, 2021
The following additional items will count against your storage quota:
- High quality and Express quality photos and videos backed up to Google Photos after June 1, 2021. Learn more about this change.
- Files created or edited in collaborative content creation apps like Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drawings, Forms and Jamboard.
- Only files created or edited after June 1, 2021 will count against your quota.
- Files uploaded or last edited before June 1, 2021 will not count against your quota.
Here are the final Chromebook numbers for this year's group purchasing offer. The PO’s do have to flow through NEOnet again to get this pricing. Please take note that the Admin license increases significantly after March 3.
Mediatek C722 11 MT8183C - $209
Intel 311 C733-C5AS - $214
AMD 11A G8 - $215
Intel HP 11 G8 - $230
Mediatek 11MK G9 - $226
Intel 3100 N4020 $217
Google Admin License $24 – until 3/3
Google Admin License $30 – after 3/3
White-Glove Service $6