All training will be held in the NEOnet Lab (unless otherwise stated)
|5/8/14 DASL Student Transfer 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
5/8/14 – DASL/EMIS Open Lab 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
5/9/14 - SPS Special Services Year End Meeting 9:00 AM room A
5/15/14 - DASL Elementary Scheduling 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
|5/20/14 - EMIS End of Year Meeting 9:00 AM room A
5/22/14 - GradeBook End of Year Meeting 9:00 AM room A
5/22/14 - DASL/EMIS Open Lab 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
5/29/14 - DASL/EMIS Open Lab 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
The DASL team would like you to be aware of a new enhancement for the Student View Profile Screen! The following contact phone number types now display on students’ View Profile screen if they are entered in the Student Contacts Summary:
- M (mother) – mother’s cell phone
- M (father) – father’s cell phone
- W (mother) – mother’s work phone
- W (father) – father’s work phone
Report periods FY13D and FY14D March Follow-up are now closed. FY14D will reopen to include missing students that are granted an override. The Office of Career-Tech Education is only granting CTE overrides for situations where the program area of concentration was reported incorrectly. ODE is planning on reopening report period 13G soon. This will give districts the opportunity to correct and submit override request for students who should have been reported with a different withdrawal code than what was previously reported. The Yearend (N) Reporting Collection Request for FY14 is now available. Districts are able to collect and prepare data but will not be able to submit until the reporting period opens on May 2, 2014.
**The EMIS End of Year Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, May 20, 2014. ODE staff will be attending to train districts on the FY15 EMIS Changes.
ProgressBook GradeBook Update
Reports Cards for the 2014_2015 School Year:
Many districts use standards based style report card at the elementary level. Should you anticipate changes to your elementary report cards, you may consider beginning the process now. The NEOnet report card policy is posted on our website www.neonet.org, Services, ProgressBook, Documentation, NEOnet Report Card Policy. We can begin working on the new report cards at any time without disturbing what the teachers are currently using. Please share this information with the appropriate people in your district.
**The GradeBook End of Year Meeting is scheduled for May 22nd.
Special Services Update
New Required Forms:
The Parent Invitation and Prior Written Notice are now required forms for the IEPs. Many users are finding that they cannot Complete the IEP tasks created prior to the last software release 14.3 installed on March 26th. Here are the scenarios of what is happening with these new required forms and the solutions that allow them to Complete their IEP tasks.
- The IEP Task was created with the Parent Invite only. The user will need to create the Prior Written Notice form by clicking on the paper/pencil icon, add data and Complete.
- The IEP Task was created with the Prior Written Notice only. The user will need to create the Parent Invite by clicking on the paper/pencil icon, add data and Complete.
- The IEP Task was created, as well as a separate Parent Invite Task and a separate Prior Written Notice Task. The user will need to create both forms by clicking on the paper/pencil icon. They can write see separate Parent Invite and Prior Written Notice Tasks or leave blank and then Complete. We cannot remove this forms from the task.
- The IEP Task was created with both Parent Invite and Prior Written Notice added as an Optional Form. The user is in compliance and should be able to Complete the task without issue.
- The user creates a new IEP Task. The forms are automatically included in the task and there should be no issues.
**The SPS End of Year Meeting is scheduled for May 9th